Dear Sister Addams
1. Will you write about two thousand words for delivery on October 15th, on ↑the need of↓ immediate ratification of the Child Labor Amendment?
2. What we need is a drive for ratification in all the monthlies in their February issue which appears on January 20th.
3. I am out for ten papers. The Woman's Home Companion expects to print one from [page 2] Dorothy Brown (Mrs. Larue B. of Boston).
4. I’m hoping Mr. Bigelow may take one from me. This makes three if you will give yours by Oct. 13th. The demand four full months time after receiving the finished article.
5. Compensation goes in full to the writers direct from the monthly.
6. Please state which monthly you prefer [though] I don't promise to get it, I can try. Mrs. Richardson of the Woman's Home Companion will place the ten, as a contribution towards ratification in 1925. It is her own offer. She knows all the [missing page(s)?] [page 3]I am asking you first of all, because if you do, others will follow; and yours will carry most weight.
Oct tenth is the dead line
This is a memorandum