1. Shall the Chicago Peace Society again become active? _____
2. If the foregoing question is answered by the majority in the affirmative, what steps shall be taken towards reorganization? __________
3. If the foregoing question is answered by the majority in the negative, then, shall the remaining furniture, effects and books of the society be sold? __________
4. In such event what disposal shall be made of the records of the society?
(a) Shall they be sent to the Chicago Historical Society? _____
(b) Shall they be returned to the American Peace Society at Washington? _____
5. Finally what disposition shall be made of the funds of the society on deposit in the Corn Exchange National Bank?
(a) Shall they be transferred to the American Peace Society at Washington? _____
(b) What other suggestion have you in this regard? __________
Please sign __________